Saturday, December 14, 2013

Exciting changes for us!!

Dear friends -

I am absolutely thrilled to announce that I have just brought full control of my needlepoint design business in-house. As of this week, my canvases are no longer being represented by CBK. I am now completely in charge of design, production, marketing and fulfillment of all orders, which means shop owners can talk directly with me about what they want, and commission special orders as well.

Because so many of you know me by name, I have changed my company name to Kate Dickerson Needlepoint Collections, but my brand new website is listed under both KSH Needlepoint Designs & Kate Dickerson, so it should be easy to find.

I am still selling wholesale to needlework shops only, but I love talking with customers too, to hear what your feedback and what you might like to see in future designs. If you don't know where to purchase my canvases, just check out my extensive list of retail shops - with links - on my website here.

I will be cataloging all of my designs on the website from now on. But continue to check this blog frequently for interesting articles and ideas related to needlepoint. Finally, don't forget to "Like" my Facebook page, where I will also be posting news.

Happy stitching!  Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment